Monday, April 29, 2013

It's been a weird 24 hours. A giant shit storm has gone down at my former employment and there are many casualties. Hopefully I can escape the cloud of impending doom and survive the next month. Others, who did not fight, may not be so lucky.

On top of this, Oi's brother Om, is joining the army and folks have gathered for a party, that I opted out of. Thai parties are are awful affairs for non-Thais.

I filled my free day with online games of Might and Magic Duel of Champions, episodes of Pie in the Sky with my new found dead hero Richard Griffith and a couple more episodes of Kevin Spacy in House of Cards. Wow! What quality viewing. I knew TV could be good, but this has been delightful. I got through 4 bottles of Leo beer and an array of snacks.

I have to go to my new school on Wednesday for some sort of pre-lim meeting, so I took the opportunity to indulge in short lived freedom. It has been good.

I encourage anyone to play MMDOC and join me in combat. The TV shows also come highly recommended, if any soul has any free time in this driven world.

Meanwhile World Party plays in the background








No comments:

Post a Comment