Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pulp Fiction

Right now I seem to be surrounded by all this fantasy comic book stuff.

I am about half way through the movie Kick Ass, which is really fun.


 Then on a quest to find some more movies for Grace, I came across Paranorman, which is also very sharp and funny.


Game of Thrones series 3 is proving high quality viewing. Of course it is all distraction from real life, a worrying trend in Mankind. Hawkings just stated we'll be extinct within 1000 years unless we kick start the space programme.

I love all this stuff, especially as it is the holidays. I have a bunch more I have downloaded and gaming on a great turn-based app called Battle Dungeon and playing the Might and Magic card game too.

I don't know where all this stuff comes from, USA presumably, but it sure makes for a fun holiday when funds and company are in short supply.

Don is due tomorrow so we will head to the beach at some point, and its the Songkran festival here in a couple of days where Thai people throw giant bins of water over people on motorcycles. Death toll from this weekend is typically over 500 fatalities and over 33,000 injuries. I do my best to avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment