Friday, April 19, 2013

Holiday Fun Time

We've really been enjoying ourselves this Summer. The house is very comfortable and with plenty of space. The three of us are all doing our hobbies and activities in this happy abode.

I've done a bunch of cooking. I made Hummus the other day. The first batch was way too salty but I did it again the next day and it turned out scrummy. I made my kidney bean chili and I've done lots of jacket spuds with fried onions, garlic and chili and tuna. I'm becoming a dab hand with olive oil and the frying pan. I splashed out on a new knife, a new wooden spatchela and extra large chopping board. I just need to find my knife sharpening stone that got lost in the move.

Grace and I go swimming most days and aswell as going to the playground twice a day, she now also enjoys riding around the estate looking for the plethora of pussy cats that live here. We talk together all the time and I always make a note of introducing new words for her to practice. Right now, I have started using the word "different" and we saw a smashed up car, a regular sight in Thailand, so I started talking about that too, aswell as "mechanic", "damage", "fixing" and "thief" when she wants to leave her stuff lying around.

Might and Magic Duel of Champions still occupies my game time. I have crafted a wicked deck of cards using heavy magic to paralysis the opponent. I got some furious responses from the enemy as they found themselves unable to move or attack for most of the game as I waited and build up my forces for a killer final assault. One French chap called me a whore (putain)!

It's hot again after rain during Songkran. I spoke to Kyle today which was the first time in a long while. He's heading back Stateside at the end of the year. He is a wonderful chap and excellent at conversation.

TV. I have been watching the series, "Vikings" which is gripping and bloody.

Music. I am still listening to World Party's catalogue. Awesome band.

No comments:

Post a Comment