Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Last Supper

Last night had a fun dinner with Sudarat (boss of Smart English) and folks. It was fun and quite sad. I'm glad Gee and I patched things up after my near breakdown at private classes with her a few years ago. She is a treasure, as are they all in their own ways.

Today, Oi's brothers Om and Ot are coming down in a truck and tomorrow we will move. I am packing glass and sorted through all my junk. Oi is out the back washing down the kitchen stuff.

Grace is hiding under the table on the porch outside and playing Hay Day on the ipad, which she somehow managed to install herself?!#%


I have beeen studying Chum Phon on Google Earth and various tourist websites. It seems there is a ton of stuff to do there with great nearby islands and bungalows to stay in, rafting, national parks, waterfall and caves. I can't wait to get exploring.





No comments:

Post a Comment