Monday, March 11, 2013

Brief Return to Hat Yai

It's Tuesday and we are waiting until Friday for the actual move to Chum Phon.

I'm sick with a cold. My eye started up with some infection the kids had up in Chum Phon. Seems like I got sick from them. I have been trying to take it easy and not do to much and have a chance to recover before Friday's big push. It's going to be hectic.

Oi has been great packing things up and Grace has been busy rummaging around all the boxes.

We have to start cancelling Internet and stuff like that.

Tom left for Koh Phang Nang today with Patrick on their motorbikes. It's quite a hike and I hope it goes smoothly for him. I probably won't see Tom for a few months now. There is little chance of me getting to his island with all the stuff we have to do.

I have watched all available episodes of Enlighted, which was great fun.

A new Tomb Raider game has been released -am downloading.

For gaming enthusiasts, a game I used to have in UK, Space Hulk is to be released for the ipad which sounds like fun.

Got a great radio app, RSS Radio, which automatically downloads all my subscribed radio shows for me. In Our Time, Material World, Any Questions all stream onto the ipad without me even knowing about it. I always try to listen to at least one show when I go to bed.

There are a few small errands to do this week as we wait for our final departure. It's good to have some downtime between finding the new house and the move.

It's boiling hot here now!

No comments:

Post a Comment