Saturday, March 30, 2013

Minecraft

Somehow I started playing Minecraft on the Ipad. Wow! What fun.

Arriving in a strange, blocky land. Zombies appear at night. Quickly you must learn to build a shelter with a strong door, before they kill you. Horrible, scary sounds of moaning zombies. Make torches, pick axes and so much more. Did deep, and I mean very deep into the earth to find iron. It's incredibly scary.

After a couple of days I bought, yes bought, the PC version. Far superior and I am terribly hooked, playing into the night. I built a furnace and created glass from sand I collected on the beach. Now I have snazzy windows at which to gaze through at the blocky pine trees and snow, as I hide in my mountain fortress, as zombies prowl around outside.

Peter, you must. It's cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment