Thursday, May 1, 2014

Looming School

Indeed, school is just a heartbeat away, and I am in near dread of the prospect.

It's been a pleasing holiday.

Tom came to stay last week. We headed up to Cabana beach and stayed at the Nana Beach Resort. It was sublime. Grace loved the pool and pricy bungalow. Tom stayed in the cheapee rooms down the road but lounged about in the expensive one during the day.

It was very fun. We had lots of drink with my Chumphon buddies who came up for the day and had Indian curries and White Russians in the evening.

Back at Sunnyview, Grace danced around Tom and we hit the pool a couple of times. I made Tom sit through six episodes of Vikings. It is compelling we both agreed. I am stunned by that show, and Ragnar Lothbrook is just awesome. Watch it.

It was great to see Tom (it's been a year) and we were mirthful and full of joy. I played some priceless Fry and Laurie sketches and the new 20-12 show which was fun.

He headed off to Koh Tao to continue his adventure.

In the meantime my house in Southsea has been sold. This lets us buy the house in Sunnyview with cash left over.

I celebrates tonight by buying a bottle of rum and a bottle of Gordon's gin.

This holiday has been mainly spent at home and I played plenty of games and really enjoyed it. I just love fantasy turn-based games. This summer I played;

Might and Magic Duel of Champions
World of Tanks.
Warhammer Quest
Borderlands 2
Card Hunter

All very compelling and fun.

I have been watching Viking and season 4 of Game of Thrones, and season 28 of Survivor which Oi likes.

Days have been spent drinking morning coffee, cooking baked spuds, taking Grace to the swimming pool, town, Natalie's house.

I made friends with a German chap in Sunnyview called Patrick. A good and clever guy in the diving business here.


No comments:

Post a Comment