Saturday, March 22, 2014

Health Drive

Holiday is going well and after a pre end of term booze fest that lasted a few weeks I have managed to get on a health drive. This past week I have basically eaten only salad, and tons of it. My fatness came off very quickly. I have also been partaking in mild exercise, bike rides and walking about Sunnyview. Booze is still about but no heavily moderated and taking days off at a time. My body reacts quickly and very positively to the change. I also made a determined effort to cut out snacks which also worked out very well. And I guess from being with Grace 24-7 I get exercise from her.

Last night however I went to a BBQ of a German chap living here in Sunnyview. All my buddies were there. That's Martin (Irish), Mark (the Micheal Caine lookalike), Patrick (the German), Colin (lovely guy from Peterborough), Andy (don't really know him from Northern UK), Arun (great youngish lad from Blackburn and runs the private teaching class with his girlfriend where I work part time), Chris great English chap who loves cricket, ale and medieval battles. A great Saturday afternoon evening.

Now I am not working it gives me a chance to think, explore new ideas and do plenty of research on various projects.

Oi is fine and really enjoying her job at the school. Gracie is bouncing around is is happy all the time. We do our best to keep her stimulated and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment