Saturday, May 31, 2014

10:47 Saturday night.

I rearranged my study/gaming room. I kind of claimed it and then decided today to put another table in it to create a harmonious 90 degree workspace. PC on one side, and then handy extra table immediately to my left for project work; right now laying out the first game in my newly acquired Descent game. Heroes, monsters and spell cards are neatly piled up waiting for a test run of this new game sent to me by a great American chap who runs Bangkok Games shop.

Tonight, I rushed down to Home Pro and bought a lamp for my study. It's fantastic, as you can probably predict. And just adds some dignity to the room. As if serious study goes on here, which of course, it does.

Having become rich, I now have ample of all my requirements. I bought the litre bottle of Gilbey's gin for the first time, 2 kilos of museli, 2 packs of coffee and a bottle of Famous Grouse whisky.

It was a good thing to do and probably soon to repeat. I have hit an efficiency mode. Suddenly in my life I am awake again, able to travel, buy anything, stop extra work and Party!!!

It's great!


No comments:

Post a Comment