Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday

Though feeling fat and useless, I managed to cut down on the booze this weekend and enjoyed moderate amounts to relative satisfaction. Yet, I am horrbily aware that I must soon circumvent an energy push to mould my loathsome mass of swadled flesh into some kind of a shape. Being in ones 40's, one is acutely aware that toppling over dead at a moments notice is a distinct possibilty. It's a terrible fight for Man and work is the biggest enemy. Designed to keep you indulging in abuse as precious moments are so hard to find. Having young ones adds to the desperate scene. Any form of escape taken in haste.

Argh!!!

Added to this, I have been experience ugly addiction to Might and Magic Legacy, restarting 3 times to build up the perfect party of Orc Barbarians, Mages, Elf Druids and Paladins such as to devestate any cumbersome wandering monster on the Asha Plains and beyond. I haven't felt or enjoyed such addiction since....? Thief? System Shock 2? I can't say. By the way, a new Thief game is to be released in a couple of days, tragically lacking the original voice of Garrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment