Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Grace

It's a long weekend, though I have to teach some babies tomorrow at noon for two hours, which kind of screws up my game plan, but never mind.

Oi has taken herself off to the school to learn Burmese leaving moi to be with Princess Grace. It's hard work, trying to relax from work and fulfil all the demands of an aspiring princess. I've hit the stimulants which may counter act the situation and make matters infinitely worse. 

Added to this, and not wanting to go out today, as I rode many miles yesterday to the National Park swamp and Sari beach, I want to play some games. I have spent a few coppers from my UK account to get a few, new game titles that have caught my senses. I've picked up some nice titles.

Might and Magic X Legacy. Awesome RPG old style game play with new tech. Very fun with wonderful leveling up skill upgrades. Elves, barbarians, mages the full bit, blowing the crap out of every goblin or drak elf that dares to wander within spell range. Very absorbing and entertaining.

Car Crash something. Brilliant demolition derby. It's a Greenlight game, funded by dweebs and under continual development by sad Germans in a Berlin basement. But what fun! I read countless wonderful reviews and it sold me. Every want to smash up cars? This is the game to do it in.

Deux Ex. Human Revolution - The Director's Cut. This is as awesome as Bladerunner as a movie and set in a very similar environ.

I picked up the Tom Clancy Ghost Recon games of yore. You know, the one where you raid the ganja plantation. No, not that one! That was Far Cry 3!

World of Tanks still gets play and is recommended to anyone as the best game of all time.

Great games and all second or third tier.

Two weeks 'til freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment