Thursday, February 13, 2014

Freedom

Wow! Tomorrow is a public holiday and I am so pleased. I'm at the end of the road and toatlly exhausted having worked the past three weeks straight. Don't ask me why, it just happened.

To celebrate this momenous ocassion Karen, my co-worker from 'Sisco and I headed to the "Fish Tank". A booze shop full of aquariums and strange-looking, giant fish. They have a good liquer area, and I secured a bottle of Gordon's gin to make us for last weeks near death experience with Contessa gin. Rat poison in a bottle. It made me very sick for about four days. Beware, fellow adventurer of what evil mixyure has ended up in a bottle of handsome gin. 'Tis like something from Fafred and the Gray Mouser and the streets of Lankhmar, surely.

Along with the pretty gin came eight flagons of Savanna Cider too boot. As of now, I am two-thirds through and taking a breather from intoxication.

Looking forward to some rest. I will also cleverly do some teaching research to avoid cataphrophy next week.

Already I have sought exciting clips of Jaws and Raiders of the Lost Ark to whet the appetites of my students in their thirst for all things great.

No comments:

Post a Comment