Friday, February 21, 2014

Steam

Approching the end of term and it can't come soon enough. I am in a kind of vortex of self depreciation which is directly proportional to the final, gruelling days of work.

I'm pretty tired but partying thing up a bit to much in my free time. I'm feeling a tad fat and out of shpae. Of course, I am planning a major return to fitness once the holidays begin and I shall be back on the juices and plenty of exercise.

Oi will be working all of March which means a fair proportion of my time will be spent with Grace who will be on holiday too. I need to keep one step ahead of her and have taxing events organised as soon as she wakes up, then I might get to chill out in the afternoon. We shall have to see.

It will be another month before we can get away due to Oi's school but I hope to get about a bit on the bike and keep myself fairly active. Looking forward to some major cooking too. Am planning an early batch of hummus and some red kidney bean chili.

The app Steam on my PC is proving dangerously addictive. I have purchased a few RPG games of yore, as right now I am thoroughly enjoying Might and Magic Legacy X and have extended my gaming to a few other titles. I have quite a backlog of games waiting to be played. As I have felt before, I am more addicted to buying these games than actually playing them. Luckily, I thought better of it and downloaded a couple of them off Kick Ass Torrents so saved myself a few quid. Work great too.

Anyone, in need of an RPG romp through the forests and castles of some imaginary land, might like a few of these games, namely Spellforce 2 and M&M Heroes VI.

No comments:

Post a Comment