Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014

Well, here we are in another year.

We've had a fun family time, which I knew to make the most of for young Gracie.

We had Christmas which was fun and she got her enormous Playmobil dolls house. I know how important it is to have epic toys and this is one. I loved my toys when I was a kid and I want Grace to have great fun with her toys. I have already overheard many domestic re-enactments going on in the minuter world.

Then on Monday we went to Grandma Noi's farm and had a fun day walking to the neighbours house through the rubber trees and across the small river at the back of the plot. Grace can play with her two cousins, Ot and Axe. She has a great time.

Then yesterday I suggested we head to the beach. It was a good idea as there was some entertainment going on. She had a cracking time making sandcastles and rolling about in the sea, before gazing in awe at the fireworks. Unfortuantely for me, I had the misfortune of being violently sick in the middle of the night. I had probably overdone it on the fine food and beer. I thought I was going to die but felt much better immediately after.

Back at home and school tomorrow. I have marked the students exams and am idly making a lesson for the morrow.

Mum will arrive soon and in a couple of months we will break for the Summer. Hopefully all good things to look forward to on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment