Monday, January 6, 2014

Beer Lao

Monday night and raced home, after perusing the aisles of Tescos for mayonaisse, spaghetti, baked beans and mushrooms. Then i picked up Grace from school and finally headed home.

Then, for reasons unknown I cracked open a bottle of the lovely Beer Lao, stuffed down a baked potato with mayo and beans (disgusting, I know) and settled down to finish off episode 1 of the final season of Morse, of which I am the proud owner of the entire series. And I just ticked the boxes on Bitcomet to complete my collection of Pie in the Sky with the ever loveable, the ever cuddly, Richard Griffiths.

Housemartins plays as I type and we are days away from the arrival of Mater. It is quite exciting and Oi has been getting the rooms ready. Grace is chattering away and demanding I chase her around the garden whilst pretending to be a giant, and these days we have to have swords too!

I procured Sim City 4 off Steam and is wonderfully addictive and definitely a game you want to keep on your hardrive.

I was chatting to my co-worker today, Karen from San Fransisco, and we started talking about French movies, and then I found out that she has never seen Jean De Florette. OMG! I am downloading it too as it's been a long time. But so glad to recommend such an incredible movie to someone who hasn't seen it.

She told me she is currently hooked on these UK period dramas, Downton Abbey and Lark Rise to Candleford. I had abandoned Downton after an appaling start to season 2, but I promised I would give it another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment