Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday Mode

Today, being Friday, I should be attending a school sports day, however I am being naughty and not going. In fact the only person who is going is Karen, who was cornered by the evil Rojo as she went to sign in yesterday. It's laughable how we are treated, but becoming more apparent the inability of Rojo to control her staff.

So today I can relax on my own until five, when I must go and do a private class for an hour.

I have been playing some interesting games. I bought Thief 1: The Dark Project which I have never actually played. Thief 2: The Metal Age is one of my most favourite games of all time. I discovered this morning The Dark Mod, which is a community based Thief world using a better engine and user developed missions. Looks like a lot of fun. And it's free to download, Peter.

Also been playing the excellent Panzer Corps on the ipad.

Grace got her playmobil dollhouse on Christmas Day. Boxing day she stayed home with me so she could play with her toys. I took her to a restaurant in the town where she has fried rice and I have spaghetti carbonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment