Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Looms

Christmas is coming and I'm off school until the new year, though they very kindly arranged for me to have to go and supervise exams on Christmas day. I'm going to take Grace with me to stir things up a bit.

In a bit of a tight spot right now with diminishing cash reserves and trying to sell the house in UK. Hopefully it will all come through all right. We should be able to buy a house outright here, if all goes according to plan. We've seen a nice one nearby and we quite like the one we are in now too. Choices, choices.

Pirate Bay has given me 9 Chuck Prophet albums since I lost everything when my hard drive blew up and I have acquired a few other discographies.

I've been trying to see the boys quite often, namely Jon, Les and Colin. All are English, broke and funny.

At home with Grace again as her school closes as often as mine. Oi has to go and do a camp for the next three days.

Pleasure comes in the form of morning coffee, In Our Time archive, World of Tanks and looking at the countryside and talking to Gracie, of course.

On the global scene...well.

No comments:

Post a Comment