Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Long Stretch

Finally finished, sort of, marking the exams and writing lots of scribbles in the register that I completely failed to do every class. It's just not in my programming and I won't lie about someone not being it class. Hence I had to fill in hundreds of tiny marks in the huge tome of a registration folder for each of the 11 classes that I teach. Yes, another example of Thais making a simple process extremely complex and important looking.

So now I am looking at an extended time off work, even though I am not officially on holiday, thus have to ride several miles into work every morning to sign my name and promptly get back on my bike and get the Hell out of there before anyone collars me with a "Good morning" or scornful look that they are so good at dishing out. Hey man! It's your crazy rules, so quit with the evil stares.

Cooking is very much on the agenda and I am soon to zip off to Makro to acquire tomatoes, cloves, apples, carrots, parsey and anything else to make chili and juices and ginger beer which should all begin momentarily.

I have some weekend work starting Saturday which will pull in a bit of much needed cash. I'm going to do a super job for them and make some handouts etc.

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment