Thursday, September 26, 2013

Taking Care of Gracie

My days of leisure have been interrupted by Grace acquiring a very mild cold and her taking some time at home with me. Bike rides put on hold as I attempt to entertain her for 8 hours.

It's tough, my temper shows but somehow I struggle through. Relentless "I want to ride my bicycle, "I want to go to Big C", "I want to feed the fish". Phew! I finally figured out its best not to be at home but out and about. Today, after signing in at the Nazi Boot Camp (whilst all the Thai teachers have been taken to Laos on a holiday I might add), we went to feed the fish in the park and to play on the fancy slides they got there. I met a 60 year old woman who told me how to help my lower back problem. By Jingo it worked! Leaning back over a horizontal beam about 4 foot off the ground and opening the joints of my compressed spine. I did it for about 20 minutes and it really helped. I will do it again tomorrow when I sign in at the empty death camp.

After that, I took Gracie out to the seashore which was great. Nothing like the sea to refresh one's dusty mind. We both loved it. After that we hit Big C shopping mall and she ran around for an hour in the Small World, despite being sick. After KFC and return home she was happy to play Ipad and watch cartoons 'til mummy arrived home. I got in some shandy and World of Tanks.

Weekend looms which now means work for me. I got good reports about last weekends effort and I want to blow their socks off this time around. I aim to get vids, songs and games aplenty to blow their tiny Chinese minds.

Let's see....

Rum, beer, Taj Mahal...

No comments:

Post a Comment