Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mountain Bike

Monday and just been out on the bike for an hour. It's so flat around here riding is easy. I keep to the farm roads as much as I can and try to explore a bit more each time I go out. I am hoping regular cycling will take away my lower back pain.

Today I went back to the bike shop and bought a super pump complete with pressure gauge, a pair of oh so cool gloves and a silicon water bottle and holder. Just need to get some allen keys to fit the bloody thing. I think this new hobby of mine, I can sink some coin into buying all the cool gear. A helmet will be next and maybe some trainers and a shirt and shorts. Let's see.

I worked Saturday and Sunday and brought in some more cash which I split with Oi. To her its a fortune and can really help us out. I was busting for some rum so I shot off to Big C supermarket to get some. I was hoping for cheepee from India at 325 Baht a bottle, but no, only Captain Morgan from Jamaica at 570 Baht. Laiden with coke and some dry ginger ale I headed for the checkout. "Teacher!", an 8-year old boy who I had taught the day before spotted me and followed me with his parents trolley. I desperately tried to shake him off, but no the little shit monkey pursuded me all the way to the check out along with his parents all watching me as I tried to conceal the bottle of rum on the counter. I gave him a quick, "Are you going to school tomorrow?" and got out of there as quick as I could and back into the darkness and safety of the road home.

Still have to sign in at the school house every day and attend any matters that may arise. I try to control my temper when they phone me up stating that Ploy is unhappy with her score in the test and what am I going to do about it? Still I should get some time off to chill out, watch Breaking Bad, play World of Tanks and go cycling for a space.

Spuds on the boil downstairs. Had best attend....

No comments:

Post a Comment