Thursday, June 27, 2013

Peter is Coming

Nearly the weekend and it has been a tough week actually. My new boss seems intent on loading us up with as much work as possible. It's a strange and somewhat ugly situation and the guys I work with are really pissed off. I appear to have joined this job in the middle of a nasty war between the Thai English dept and the falang. It's not too bad but there are some uncomfortable moments. She stuck up a notice bring the date for us to submit our exam papers by a week to this Friday, leaving us two days to write 2 fifty question exams in our own time. Someone scribbled on it in red pencil "Stop changing it!!!" The date has now reverted to next week.

The guys are great fun and good times are had chatting. We go out on Friday to Ekey's bar and have some beers with the other teachers from the town. A great bunch of English chaps. There is lots of wind ups, laughing and beer.

Work is tiring us both, but I have got noticeably stronger and my stamina has increased no end as a result of hard work and longer hours. At night I tend to let go and have a couple of beers, some "coffee" and relax to some music, utube videos or a game.

Last weekend was the camp and I think we will take Grace up to the beach again and stay in the bungalow. I can get a cheeseburger with fries and some beer and we can run about on the beach in the evening.

Peter Pan is arriving on Sunday!!! Incredible! Amazing! Thanks so much for dropping by. We will have a great time I am sure.

btw my number is 08109 84876 or 01809 84876. Sorry I can never remember the order of the first two digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment