Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Afternoon Coffee

Home from school on Tuesday afternoon and a wee patch of time to myself. Bliss.

Every day when I get back from school I have a big jug of coffee, made in the very posh squeeze jug thing mum bought me when she was here. I buy the best ground coffee I can find at a good price and enjoy a jug twice a day. Black, no sugar.

I bought Grace a few more bits of track for her Thomas train set today. I did tell her we can add new track to the existing set and she asked me last night. I, dutifully, went and bought some. That will be fun when she gets back from school.

My school is great, but a bunch of the guys, the two best guys in fact are up in arms at the Thai bosses and refusing to attend meetings. Sad, but it doesn't look good for them. I am being the "new boy" good scout and have no intention of joining in. But I told them I thought it was a shame and hope they will be okay.

Treating myself to a few games of M&MDOC every day and getting pretty good at it. I have played this game every day since about March now. It is just that much fun, and its free.

Private classes going well and I probably have enough now. I make enough extra cash to buy crisps and beer and potatoes without worrying about it. Actually, working quite hard has dried up any desire to go to the supermarket anyway, so I am consuming very little right now.

We have ants nesting in the doors in this house. When it rains they come out of holes at the bottom of the door and have a party. I swoop in with the gas and wipe them out, but there are still millions inside and, sadly, inaccessible to my Deathcloud. Oi's uncle said we have to drill a hole in the top of the door and spray in it. I suppose attaching a straw to the canister. I am yet to attempt this mass extermination mission, but I think I will be giving it a go soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment