Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blessed Weekend

It's raining here in Chum Pon and the temperature has dropped. It feels like England as I took Grace around the Sunnyview estate on the bike looking for pussy cats. A light drizzle made me feel very comfortable.

Workwise, I am rushed of my feet right now and my new visa looms, which may mean me having to go to Malaysia. We shall see.

So, I am very grateful for the peace at the weekend. I have coffee, coffee and some quiet time to browse the Internet and catch up on a few games. Actually, I have been picking up a few cheapee and oldie games on Steam, which nicely installs purchased games straight onto my PC with no effort. I just picked up The Witcher for 3 dorra. It was great a few years ago so will enjoy a return journey. I recall the potion making was particularly excellent.

I am also enjoying the Latest Call of Juarez Gunslinger game. Cowboy fun.

Tough week coming up with an English camp looming. 12 days working straight. God.

Private classes are rolling in, and Oi is about to start teaching some kids at home.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment