Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Workin'

At school. I have long periods of time between classes. They say they make it like that to keep you here all day. But, it's not so bad. I can go home anytime between 2 and 4 in the afternoon.

It's very peaceful here and I can have a chance to relax, think and carry on little projects.

The private work is starting to trickle in so I have been preparing classes for that aswell.

Grace is at school now and the first day she kept running off the see mummy in her classroom and wandering about the school. Oi was quite upset and we started thinking of changing her school. Fortunately, the next day she stayed with her own teacher all day and yesterday she was pretty much perfect. Oi said Grace went passed her classroom with her own group and just waved and called, "Hello, mummy" before carrying on.

Precious downtime is now spent chilling out. I got a swim in on Sunday. I went to the pool at Sunnyview which was fine actually. It's big enough to do some lengths and I did enough to take away the aches and pains. I will continue this strategy as it seems to work. Otherwise, I am running about and going up and down stairs so much that I probably don't have to do too much else in terms of exercise.

Back to class....

No comments:

Post a Comment