Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Precious Time

So we are very busy in the Wilson household. Even Grace looked knackered when they rolled home at 5 this evening.

Oi is downstairs tapping away at her computer, perfecting some course brochure or something.

I am tucked away upstairs with my dim lighting, iron crab, wooden skull and metal scorpion friends as I explore the world of Neverwinter, fight desperate duels in M&M, or watch sci-fi Battlestar Galactica movies, as I did last night. Pure escapism, but we do lead very busy lives outside now, so I think it's perfectly justifiable to want some escape time in the evening.

Anyway, I am very excited as 103 new cards are being released for M&M next week and I can't wait to see what they are. What an amazing game.

Sid Meyer's Ace Squadron on the ipad is a high recommendation. Take to the air in WW1 biplanes and shoot down zeppelins and German ace fighters. Great fun.

Have had two great nights with the guys from work and other schools. Nearly everyone is English and having a hoot. Very loose and easy in the bars here. No rules apply and one can have a very chill little party. Oh yessiree!

Jon is probably the teacher I know best and hails from Essex. A cheery, big man and definitely from Essex and always very good natured. I expect I'll get a photo of them all soon, so you can know who they are.

Friday off this week, so looking forward to another 3 day long weekend. I'll be sure to get as much relaxing in as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment