Thursday, February 28, 2013

On the ipad, I have started to play these fantasy card games, and I find them quite fun for the moment. In fact, this one, Magic 2013 is really great.
 It takes a little while to figure it out, but once you start to learn it becomes a highly absorbing, tactical game. One must try to eliminate the other player with a plethora of cards that include monsters, attachable rings and artifacts and spell to blast him with.
 These games are so well thought out supported by teams of game making experts, devising clever ways to make the most wonderful waste of time. This is one of them and perfect if you want some quiet time pondering over a cunning distraction. Which it what life is all about really, isn't it?
 I searched and acquired a few of them. Ascension and Magic 2013 seem to be the best.

While I enjoy these delights, Oi is obsessed by Carcassonne and plays several online games every day.

Yes, these kind of games I enjoyed when I was a kid and the ipad is a great devise to recapture the glory of board games. I got some real heavy ones about the dawn of civilisation and all that junk, like, whatever that is.
 The move is imminent and we only await buying the train tickets. A lot of stuff is packed up and ready to be loaded onto a truck.

Grace was back at the hospital last night after pussy, who lives nearby, got fed up with being dragged about by her haunches and took a couple of swift jabs at Princess.

It was like old times hanging on for dear life riding through the darkness, then bustling lights of busy downtown Hat Yai. We were veterans of his task and I can even programme in a drop in at the chemists to purchase four cans of Guinness. A sweet reward for such a harrowing night. Gracie did a respectable amount of crying before reverting back to being silly and naughty again.




As the meds kicked in she felt upset and soon fell into deep sleep.

Today, Oi has gone to her school to do some final marking while I nurse her Highness. Ben and Holly and Tom and Jerry are on the menu interspersed by moments of frantic chasing and exploring imaginary kingdoms.

Swimming has gone down the toilet now my routine has been interrupted and my diet falling under a pile of toasted sandwiches.

When we emerge from this Grand Tour, things will have hopefully calmed down and I can concentrate on keeping healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment