Sunday, October 13, 2013

For Gamers...

This holiday I have had a massive run on World of Tanks. Having lost the details of my previous account, on which I had invested some hard cash and had some beautifully camouflaged KV and Hetzer models. Beginning again I used my experience and have diversified to try out some new tanks, namely the M4 Sherman, Hellcat, and the German Tiger and Panther tank lines. It's been fun.

By and by I have been quietly enjoying Terraria, a wonderful 2D plaformer that has you building cabins in the woods and digging mines down to Hell as you carefully craft an array of handy gizmos and create a castle to live in.

Also, I have just treated myself to two new ones on Steam, both simple, small games through wickedly injecting state of the art ideas in an 80's style game. These are Volka the Viking and Spelunky. They look fun.

On the ipad, I have been completely hooked on, "Rat on a Skateboard". Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment