Saturday, August 17, 2013

Chair

My super comfy chair means there has been a lot more TV watching going on.

I have embarked on a crusade of; Breaking Bad, The Top of the Lake, Endeavour and a scattering of carefully perused reviews of great TV series. It makes for fine viewing and I am still in acres of delight at the relaxed posture of my body as I gaze these wonders.

A chap of work, Les from Stoke on Trent, is a gamer. despite being over 50, and we have hooked up on World of Tanks. I forgot my previous account details, so have started again. I am aiming directly for a KV and a IS, like I had before. I also have a German route open to acquire a Hetzer and an American route to get me a Pershing. I have come back into the game with my previous experience and have bagged 4 tanks in one battle fairly early on. It's an awesome game.

Borderland 2 is still great, but I am taking a breather from the relentless gunfighting.

School is ok-ish. Jon quit in a fury, and things have quietened down. We (the remaining teachers)generally just hook up for chats. I have started going out in to the town in my spare hours and exploring. I found found some nice shops that could one day be of use. It's a nice town, probably about the same size as Petersfield actually. It's not a complicated place, and it is a market town as Petersfield is.

I will be watching series 2 of Breaking Bad this evening. It's been fun. I may possibly have seen the few episodes I have already watched, but I was quite possibly too wasted to be sure. The boring bit I imagined that had stopped me from continuing a couple of years back, doesn't seem to be present and I am finding the story quite amusing. It's like seeing a couple of old friends again.

I think it's time for a battle in World of Tanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment