Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Visit from Don

Don came over from Ranong this weekend, as it was a 3 day holiday.

It was good to catch up. This time I was more settled into the new house and felt far more relaxed than last time. We had a few drinks and watched some movies.

I had picked up a bottle of rum and some ginger ale and coke with ice. It was a nice rum and the drinks were really nice. Oi liked it too.

Grace had a great time with Don. Any opportunity for her to meet someone else is well taken as she develops. We had fun.

Oi and Grace took off to the farm leaving me and Don to have a good time.  He headed home this morning. A 2 hour ride over the mountains to the other coast.

My lower back has been in much pain of late, caused by sitting in my PC chair for hours on end. I could stand it no more and went in search of a comfy chair. Boy! Did I find one? It's a beaut and I picked it up in Home Pro. Black fake leather on a laminated wooden frame. It reclines right back is super compfy and has a stylish foot rest to boot. Good bye bad back!

No comments:

Post a Comment