Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Zombies

 Everything is zombies right now.

I just finished watching all of The Walking Dead. It took me about three weeks and was a lot of fun.

Added to this is my latest game, which was recommended by someone at Battlefield Bangkok, the game shop in Bangers. We played our first proper game last night. Well, almost. I overdid it on the wine and fell asleep about halfway through the game, but what we played of it was epic fun. I think I was so overjoyed at not being the evil overlord that I play every fortnight in Descent, that I got a bit carried away. A damn shame because it was great fun. I can see this coming back to the table very soon. Arun, Harry, Brian and Jon all come over for the game.

The gaming area is now on the balcony at the front of the house. I got a light put in so we can play into the night. It works well so far.
 I definitely need to cut back on the booze, as I really feel my age now and I want to live as long as I can. I have been using the exercise bike and I did a mean green juice two days ago. I mean to continue and get healthy. I have managed to get to the local market on my way to pick up Grace from school. It gives me just enough time to get there, buy the veggies and get to the school. It's the way to go.
School is winding down a bit now with exams approaching and we will get a much needed few days off. I need a break and to do nothing for a while.

I am onto The Two Towers now and the bit with Pippin and Merry with Treebeard. It's great stuff.

Grace and Oi are both fine and we exist happily in our little bubble in Sunnyview.

Let's hope it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment