Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas is Coming!

 Well. it's about three days to Christmas and I am feeling quite festive despite the lack of evidence. The living room looks very nice and I have bundles of Playmobile to bestow upon
Gracie. I did quite well. Last year we got her the doll's house and all the different rooms. To be honest she hasn't touched it.

She is really into My Little Pony, fairies, unicorns, princesses etc. So I got her a range of all that and two knights and a dragon to boot. So I am fairly certain these toys should verily catapult her into a fantasy world of fun. Whether that is healthy or not, I am unclear.



(How is it that when I click to watch a song on Utube by oh-so cool and indie band, Hefner, I am forced to sit through an agonizing Thai advert for Oil of Ulan in loud, shrilly voices, for fuck's sake?)

Initially, I was jubilant at the start of this present leisure break. I fear, I overindulged heavily, and felt like fucking shit for about 4 days; fat, dying, useless. Then last night I got out to a secret game night at Jonny's which was a blast. Today, I got up and did a bunch of exercise and seem to have my mojo back. It's great! I had a peaceful day of feeling good about myself. I know it's the 30 minute bike ride at the start of every day that can keep me feeling good.


So, there is a Christmas dinner at Pete's restaurant booked and I am sure a game night soon. Actually, I have a new Imperial ship, The Decimator which I am dying to try out. The Imperials normally get whacked (only once have they won, with Harry and Jonny in command), so I am keen to balance the game.


Merry Christmas, one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment