Saturday, December 13, 2014

Gaming!

 It's the lead-up to Christmas and I didn't need much encouragement. Today, I looked to Toys4Thai on the Net and ordered a bunch of Playmobil for Gracie. I got unicorns, princesses, knights, dragons, fairies and Santa and a snowman. It's a nice bundle of everything,

It's Saturday and I had a peaceful time at home. I do a lot of stretching right now pretty much throughout the day. and I continually drink water.

However, with every quaff of beer, my girth doth groweth.

I did 10 mins on the exercise bike today.

Coming into a pleasure storm of days off, what with English camps, exams and New Year coming up.

I am in much need of rest.

Today, I laminated a ton of LOTR cards and could for the first time build my fabulous Silvan Elf deck and play the first set of adventure packs, The Hunt for Gollum" for the first time. The decks are rad, and the process of learning a deck is a weird experience. "Hey! I know this card. It does this!"

Pete's last night and lasagne and chips with a bunch of imported ales; German light and dark and a couple of Aussie Cooper's Stout. Good night and great to see the friends I have here. They are an excellent lot, up for laughs and merry making. Jon, Pete, Brian, Harry, Arun are all top notch people abd we've had some right laughs already.

The game nights are surreal and awesome. Sometimes I wonder about myself, living in a tropical paradise, hosting cutting edge board games, as they are released, to a wonderful crowd of enthusiastic friends. It's quite a sight.


Descent. Dungeons and Dragons.


Star Wars X-Wing. Tense gaming.


Happy people enjoying fun company time friendship together,


Navigating through the asteroids was never his strong point.


'Sisco friends so cool. Hippy happy hap wipe days of leisure with the dreamy soperific Carcassonne.


The Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment