Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sports Week

More holidays as it's Sports week and we don't have to teach, just sign in and escape very quickly. So, I've been at home while the building work has been going on. This has been okay, but I feel a bit restricted about wandering about outside as I like to do. Still, it's time off and I've been laminating cards, playing the excellent Lord of the Rings card game and eating lots of sandwiches. The extension looks awesome I should say. The kitchen is going to be huge. It's a galley with a worktop either side. The door at the end leads to a newly constructed covered area which will be paved and to be home to a large hardwood table for outside activities. It's going to be great. Grace is so active it's hard to remain calm with her. Moments of cleverness had me playing Snap and the matching card games with her, and she loves exploring the games I've bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment