Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mid Term

Coming up to exam week thank god.

It's been lots of work and what with Grace, there has been little time for any escape.

I started lifting some weights which has revitalised me somewhat though as soon as I sit down from working, I immediately feel very tired, and in no mood for any activity as I would like to do.

I have been waiting weeks for my Star Wars spaceships to arrive which is a bit of a pisser and I have not felt the urge to attempt getting friends together for my other games. I expect I will be dead before that time arrives. Horrific, I know.

I love these games that I have bought. I hope I get passed the point of merely gazing at all the pieces and imagining actually playing a game. Bloody Hell.

I actually watched a movie two nights ago. First in ages. It was shite but quite fun; Non Stop with Irish rogue Liam Neeson. I think they have lost the abilty to make movies. The French Connection lies in my collection awaiting a viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment