Friday, July 26, 2013

The World Turned in it's Pain

It's a week of horror on the transport systems. 19 dead in an all too frequent bus crash in Thailand and now the Spanish train crash. Machines have a built in danger for sure. Me, I always drive very slowly and make myself big to aid my safe passage.

I have an an easy week with public holidays and exams. Just as well as I was exhausted at teh end of last week and pissed off Kyle who wanted to visit. I am strangely mercenary in these situations, but when rest beckons, all must be put on hold. I know I rank low with certain individuals by my non-compliance, but if I were to attempt to fullfill their needs I would be in serious decline. In my mind, it is now only Oi and Grace who are my absolute priority. Anything else, can only be addressed when time and mood allows. However, I carry out the same regeme on my good self. I spend a lot of time in quiet recuperation and vain attempts to relax, even in my near stress free life. I know too well, that were was I not married to Oi, I would very probably be dead. It doesn't take much for me to slip into the abyss, which is why I am extremely selfish with my social interactions. I will not be drawn to the dark side, not now.

Possibly why video games have always....

Grace beckons....

No comments:

Post a Comment